Monday 24 February 2014

Blogger Love Tag

My beautiful friend Fee from MakeupSavvy created a new blogger tag a few weeks ago and made me promise that I would do it over here. She need not of asked though because the tag is fab and I had a lot of fun filling it in. 

What was the first blog you ever came across? 
I first discovered Beauty Youtube videos which quickly led me on to blogs. There are two blogs I distinctly remember reading very early on, both of which are still going today.  A Little Obsessed and Amy Antoinette

Favourite beauty blog reads?
I rave about my favourite bloggers a lot on Twitter. So at the risk of sounding like a broken record - MakeupSavvyMiss Budget BeautyLaura Loves BeautyMeet The MillardsStephanie Dreams and probably a million more I have forgotten. 

Best blogging friend?
This is a total no brainer for me. It's Fee from MakeupSavvy again. When something good happens, I message Fee. When something bad happens, I message Fee. Whether I am laughing or crying I know I can message Fee and she will be there (when she isn't sleeping) to either laugh or cry with me. She is not only a great support but she is also unintentionally hilarious and spoils me rotten. 
Penny from Lillies and Love has been a total rock for me recently too.

Name a blog that enables your purchases?
Fee and Khila (Miss Budget Beauty) are devil on my shoulder when it comes to enabling. If they have it I want it. I also believe every word Gemsmaquillage says. If she thinks I need it, then I definitely need it. 

5 blogs everyone should be reading?
Just 5?

and an honorable mention for NouvelleDaily because I'm cheating and want 6.


Your favourite way to read blogs?
I nearly always click through from Twitter. 80% of the time I am on my Ipad. 

Bloggers that inspire you?
My biggest inspiration at the moment is BrightTownGirl. Her weight loss is INCREDIBLE and she looks utterly amazing. 

 Favourite blog design/look?
I love AwayWithTheFairies. It looks like it has just jumped off the shelves of a Cath Kidston shop. 
NouvelleDaily looks like it was created for a top fashion magazine. It is so modern and slick.
MissMakeupMagpie has the most awesome looking header. 

What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
I love the people who I have met, and continue to meet every day. I haven't just met bloggers, I've met friends. It is also a great excuse to buy just one more lipstick. 

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future?
I would love to see a Pixiwoo book and too be honest, I don't think I am barking too far up the wrong tree with that one. 



2 comments:

  1. Ah thank you so much for the mention Maxi, I really appreciate it :))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely answers, especially the best blogging friends one :)) hehe

    I'm sure Pixiwoo will come out with a book eventually... fingers crossed!

    Fee xx

    ReplyDelete