When it comes to beauty flaws and faults I have many . We all cut corners and pick up bad habits from time to time and I am definitely no exception. From cleaning my face to shaving my legs, here are my Beauty Confessions.
* - I hate cleaning my face. I love the feel of it being all clean and fresh but I really hate the effort of removing makeup, cleansing, toning and moisturising. I just want it gone so I can climb in to bed and get my beauty sleep.
* - I definitely don't clean my makeup brushes as often as I should. It is just another task that I will procrastinate my way out of.
* - I never finish products. If I start to come to the end of something I will put it to the back of the drawer and start using something else. I hate the thought of being without them so I just let them sit half used forever.
* - I am a spot picker. Enough said about that.
* - I peel my nail polish off. Very rarely do I use the tradition method of nail polish remover. There is something rather satisfying about peeling the polish off in one big sheet.
* - My dressing table is a disaster zone. I leave the makeup I have used that day on top of my dressing table so I can use it the following day, except then I use something different and do the same with that product, until eventually I can't fit anything else on. I then tidy it all up and start the process all over again.
* - I often only paint the nails on one hand. I will do my right hand then either get bored or tired and give up. Shamefully I will leave the one hand painted for quite a while.
* - I can't do winged eyeliner. I just can't.
* - I don't shave my legs unless someone other than my boyfriend is going to be seeing them.
Don't leave me feeling like a minger, tell me some of your Beauty Confessions below. Do we share any of the same ones?